We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist in a 5-star hotel.
- Hands on experience in massage techniques,manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- User level computer skills.
- Degree or current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy.
- Age Limit: Maximum of 32 yrs.old
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Spa/Massage Therapist: 1 year (Required)
- English, Arabic (Preferred)